Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twmartin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 07:51 PM
    Connect Honeywell HE360 directly to Amer Std Freedom 90?
    Thanks. I wasn't clear enough on my Q. I want to know how (if) I can connect the humidifier directly to the furnace PC board w/o installing the humidistat (I don't need to adjust the humidity) and sail switch. The furnace PC board does not have any obvious terminal markings such as "HUM" for humidifier.

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix leak amer std commer commode at top [ 1 Answers ]

Hello - I work for a HOA community where we have a pool house w/"commercial" or tankless commodes. I have found a leak on two of the commodes (been cold but not freezing) - in any case, they are both leaking out of the large, screw on top... They flush fine - just a slow drip leak. I...

Connect MIP CPVC directly to FIP shower inlet [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to connect MIP CPVC directly to the FIP shower inlet? The previous homeowner had done that when finishing the basement. I'm in the process of redoing some of it, but was a bit concerned after a trip to Lowe's. I saw that the MIP CPVC adapter said "cold water" where as the CPVC to...

Honeywell HE360 Humidifier Is Not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I recently installed two Honeywell HE360 humidifiers. One above each furnace in a dual zone system. Everything seems to be working like it should, but the humidity in the house isn't going up. The units are installed on the discharge of each furnace, and are piped to cold water. The water...

Furnace 3 amp fuse blows after install of honeywell HE360 humidifier [ 4 Answers ]

My wife's uncle installed a new honeywell HE360 humidifier and now the 3 amp fuse keeps blowing? I had a humidifier before and just installed a new onewhat could be the problem? Please help Thank you Larry

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.