Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snacksize Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 07:25 PM
    Find a romance book
    I'm looking for a romance book I don't remember the name or who wrote it. Here goes its starts this women is going to marry and a highlandwer comes to the castle he's a cousin. He finds out everyone thinks he dead because the women was to marry him. It was a pack made when they were young by the parents. He is well know as a fighter. He is called "red' something? Any help would be great. He is a red head or has red skin coloring. Everyone is scared of him.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find the name of this book romance novel sister killed [ 0 Answers ]

I have been looking for this book forever. I can't remember the title or the names of the main people. BUT it is a historical romance novel. Its about a girl that finds out her sister is dead, everyone thinks she killed herself and her baby but the sister doesn't believe it. So she pretends to be...

Find a romance book without a title or author [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a romance book I read in the 80's or early 90's. I thought that the name was devil's bayou but I cannot fnd it on the web. I think the main character was namd christina, blonde, lived either on some islands or the south.

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.