Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alikat241 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 08:06 PM
    I want my old hair back :[[
    Okay.
    So it just so happened that I dyed my hair dark brown, almost black in the summer.
    So I decided it would be a great idea to dye it again.
    So I went to the store and looked for the same hair dye(which is semi permanant)
    And didn't find anything but nuetral black.
    So I decided to dye my hair BLACK.
    It was a 28 day wash out dye.
    It has been almost 2 months and it has only faded a little.
    I tried to use lemon and vinegar to rinse it out.
    I REALLY hate it and I don't know what to do :[[
    How do I get it out??
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Jan 9, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Jezz I want my hair back to -- but most of it has disappeared down the drain :D
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 12, 2007, 08:30 PM
    If you want to remove the color, you can use a hair color remover. Keep in mind that hair color removers will make the hair brassy, and you will need to re-color your hair in order for it to look natural.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black hair back to brown HELP HELP [ 4 Answers ]

I recently coloured my hair midnight black! It a new 3d colour that is black with a tint of blue in certain shades of light. It looks awful. I want it back to my natural colour which is a medium brown. How do I do it?? Help me urgently

I Want My Dark Blonde Hair Back Please! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay,so I Tried Putting More Bleach Blonde Highlights In My Hair-Febuary2006 After Paying $200 At The Salon To Have Them Put In-January2006 I Turned My Pretty Highlights Orange.I Covered Them Up With A Dark Brown And Have Been Covering Them Up For The Past Year.I Buy The Darkest Brown Hair Dye From...

I want my natural hair colour back! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been bleaching my hair to almost white for a year now and I want my natural colour back, I have left it for 4 months and have about two inches of my natural ( golden blonde/light brown) hair, I can't afford to go to a hairdressers and I can't wait for it to grow out, what would be the best...

I want my grey hair back! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,I am a 47 year young man and recently decided to dye my hair.My hair was a silver/grey and I went with a medium/dark brown.Also did the Just for Men beard color and am having allergic reactions to that after using it several times.What can I do to get my grey back without having to spend an...

How long does cat hair take to grow back? [ 2 Answers ]

We adopted 2 cats 10 months ago from the Animal Rescue Center. One cat was 5 months old at the time. He is a black and white, medium length haired cat. When we got him, the hair on his abdomen was like someone had shaved him. The ARC didn't have any back ground information on him but did say...

View more questions Search