Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramuthukuda Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 03:55 PM
    I want to find a movie of stolen or destroyed painting whis is recreate by a painter
    That I watched about 10 years back which keep on coming into my mind all the time but I just don't remember the title or the cast & crews, all I can remember is that it is a story of a painter , he recreates a stolen or destroyed very valuable painting by exactly similar to the original except he delibertely switch the eyes of the portrait to his fathers eye, he painted that portrait in a court house to get rid of some aligations against him, when the painter was captured (I don't remember the reason) by as I remember police ,he throw the painting to fire ( outside), there was a female police or law officer helping him to get rid of the aligations made against him, that is all I can remember. Reply to >Removed<
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Dec 16, 2010, 07:27 PM

Incognito (1997)
    ramuthukuda Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 08:08 PM
    Comment on adolf_hilfiger's post
    Thank you, that is it!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find the name of the painter when there is no signatures? [ 1 Answers ]

HOW CAN I FIND THE NAME OF THE PAINTER WHEN THERE IS NO SIGNATURES? Painted by mexican painterm, well know painter I have a oil painting painted by well know Mexican Artist in late 1960s, but have no signature on it.

What is the painter and what is the name of the painting printed on this dress? [ 12 Answers ]

It is an Alexander McQueen dress worn by Lady Gaga, the painting seems Renaissance, with an angel and another person/angel giving him a piece of parchment. I attached the best image I could find. http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7109/angelibw.jpg

Oil painting by german painter Max Bergmann, value? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a painting oil on canvas by the german painter Max Bergmann. I live in Oslo, Norway. Theme: landscape. In very good conditions and measures aprox 85 by 60 cms. Framed in old guilded gallery frame. Anyone got an idea of market value? Considering to put painting up for sale.

Painter / painting identification [ 3 Answers ]

I came across this painting in my Grandmothers cellar. It is oil, painted on heavy paper and then glued onto a stretched canvas. The canvas is of excellent quality fastened to the streccher with tacks on the side. The canvas and painting may not be the same age. There are initials at the...

View more questions Search