Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arb510 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 09:40 PM
    Does any one know this book or anything about it?
    There was a book I read when I was little, and the best way to describe it was a picture book. It had a lot of beautiful pictures. It was a book about a group who went in a submarine and were attacked by a giant squid, and they find themselves in a cavern where they find the dolphins with strange crescents on their heads. I know this isn't the best description but it's the best I can come up with.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

I used to read this book back in elementary school. It's a children's Book.Can you help [ 1 Answers ]

It's about a poor wandering boy that's hungry who winds up at this ugly old woman's house and asks for food but she only has these different types of vegetables and other thing. They decide to make a soup and they begin to put different things from vegetables to a dogs chewed up bone

What's the causes of disagreement between bank pass book and cash book? [ 1 Answers ]

Explain the causes of disagreement between bank pass book(statement) and cash book. What circumstances, such a statement is prepared.

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.