Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skruta Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 03:38 AM
    Weird dream
    I had a dream about my mother. In my dream she was dead and in a coffin,her face was starting decompose. What can this mean?
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Dec 14, 2010, 10:05 AM

There are several possiblilites when we dream of the death of a relative.

Firstly it could reflect a significant change or ending to some situation or certain feelings between you.

It could indicate a fear of losing that person. This could be a literal fear of them dying, say if they are ill or elderly, or a fear of losing something emotional from them like their support.

It could also indicate some feelings towards them that have died or we want to get rid of, such as anger.

Your feelings during the dream and the situation between you should help you work out which is more likely. The fact that she was in a coffin and starting to decompose suggests that you feel whatever is behind this you want to be, or fear will be, or has been, rapid and final.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a dream that was kind of weird. [ 2 Answers ]

I had 2 dreams that I was kissing my best friend. But my best friend is not a girl. It's a boy, his name is jerimy and he was my friends boyfriend but he has always been my best friend. Any-way I had a dream that we were kissing. I don't know what it means, I know that even though he is not my...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Weird Dream [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure which category this goes in so sorry if u hafta move it! Well I don't remember the first part of my dream. THe first thing I remember is I was running from something with my son.(hes almost 2) and I saw some grass with fairies flying around. So I went there and I saw some Ogre looking...

Weird dream [ 3 Answers ]

I had a dream that my cousin called me and told me that her brother and my mom had been hurt. The weird things is that my mom has been dead for 8 yrs. I walk in to the room and see my mom. I start to cry and then I look over at my cousin and he is just laying there with a sheet on him. I then go...

View more questions Search