Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EricJr2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 04:42 PM
    9. How many days does it take for 16g of palladium-103 to decay to 1.0g? The half-li
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 13, 2010, 02:28 AM

Could you repost your question in the answer box please? The title bar and the reply button have a short character limit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid off love bites in 1 and a half days [ 8 Answers ]

I need to get rid of these hickys by Monday and its Saturday! :/ usually I do foundation and scarfs but I can't wear a scarf at school and foundation tends to make it stand out hmmm :/ I'm going to try the massage it and hot water and toothpaste anything else you think I could tryy and quiick!...

16G Flash Drive is not recognized by my computer [ 4 Answers ]

I tried to install a flash drive on my Dell computer which uses the XP Home Edition operating system. The flash drive is a USB device which is simply not recognized. I need help to make this work.

After a few days of decent rain a sour, cheesy smell permeates one half of the house. [ 0 Answers ]

My house is built on a concrete slab in low lying marsh land. After a few days of decent rain a sour, cheesy smell permeates one half of the house. The drains, wall cavities and ceiling space have been checked and all is well there. I have been told that pockets can form under the concrete slab but...

Salaried and deducted for missing half days [ 4 Answers ]

I am a salaried employee in Iowa. I was deducted one full days pay to compensate for missing two half days of work in a week. Is this legal or should I be paid in full for working half of each of these days? Can my employer deduct pay from my check per hour missed, even though I'm not an hourly...

View more questions Search