Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdwasie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 07:36 AM
    Tattoo
    Aswak.
    This is xyz as I wish to remain annonymous. I wish to know can a muslim girl put on a tattoo above her hand muscles as the abulution water does not reach there right. With the rules of abulution in my mind I have asked you this question. I hope for a better reply...
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Dec 13, 2010, 07:11 PM

Salaams

Tattooing in Islam is not permissible. It is considered as a major sin.

It was narrated that Abu Juhayfah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed the one who does tattoos, the one who has a tattoo done, the one who consumes riba (usury or interest) and the one who pays it, and he forbade the price of a dog and the earnings of a prostitute, and he cursed the image-makers.”

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get a tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

Can I get a tattoo while on antibooze

My boyfriend wants me to have an tattoo [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not really sure about body art... because I'm scared of needles... but I want one... hes said if I get on get on big.. nothing small because they suppose to be addictive and all.. if I put one in a place like my shoulder... like my name or something.. it wouldn't be enough I guess for him... so...

Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm maria please please please could you tell me where to find a pic of jordans tattoo on her wrist:confused:

Tattoo [ 7 Answers ]

OK this may seem weird but latly I've bin thinking about getting a tattoo but not a normall one, it would be on my penis I'm not precise on what I won't but I was wondering if any one has bin their an done that, would they give some advise on what to get or how painfull it is. Also does it cost...

View more questions Search