Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melanibenefield Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Pregnant
    A 16 year old who is prenant by a 14 year old. Can she or he get introuble in the state of Missouri by law. Can after she have's the baby will it get to stay with the mom or dad or will the state that it. If it help's out, She will be 17 years old on Nov 23,2007 and he will be 15 years old on Aug 6,2007......... Thanks :confused:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 9, 2007, 09:08 AM
    Please don't post the same question in multiple places. Generally, the baby would stay with the mother. But yes, there could be staturory rape charges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a crazy period sept.29 and I didn't have one in Oct. I've had brown discharge once that didn't last but one wipe. And today I've had a little light spotting. Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

We are trying to get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hi well me and my husband have been married for two years now and we are trying to get pregnant but we just can't please tell me what can I do or what can I take or what position should I try to get pregnant this will be my first baby and my husband first baby please help me thank you Anna.

Is She Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello; Me And My Girlfriend Were Flirting In The Position That She Was Laying On Me And Her Genitals Over My Penis.I Ejaculate In My Pants Then My Semen Soake My Trousers And Then Soaked Her Trousers In Somewhere inThigh Near Her Genitals But I Think My Semen Hasn't Soaked Her Pants In Genital...

Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 2 months late taken 4 pregnancy tests all negative now getting sore nipples, starting to get really worried that I'm pregnant. Spoke to doctor, they said that my BMI is bit low (5ft 4, 50kg) so might be irregular. Am I pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Uhh, hi. My name is Holly and I'm 17 years old and a Senior in High school. I've been dating this guy Jeff for about 2 years + now. Simply adore each other:o . The thing is, we had sex for the first time Oct 1. We were protected, of course. My periods usually start around the 23 I do believe. These...

View more questions Search