Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minionman2005 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2010, 09:07 AM
    Looking for this movie
    Need the name of a movie I saw a few years ago, what I remember from the movie is there was a virtual reality system and then later on the main character was in a restaurant talking to someone and was eating a really weird assortment of like swamp animals? as he was eating the stuff he was taking pieces of bone from the various animals and built a gun out of them that fired human teeth, I know its not much to go on but it was a really weird movie that I would love to see again
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 11, 2010, 09:34 AM

eXistenZ
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 13, 2010, 04:17 PM

EXistenZ is paused!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK 3d animation, 2 planets in orbit around each other, 1 very large tree, alien ship crash lands, people living in tree, harvesting sap and giving it to the "gods", sap bucket is lifted and goes to the other race on the other planet that's about all I can remember

Looking for a specific movie I once watched and can't remember the title [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all I can remember about this movie is that in the beginning a woman and I think her mom were sitting by a fountain and in the background someone gets hit by a bus or something similar to that. Come to find out in the end it was like the love of her life that was hit by the bus. If anyone...

Looking for name of song [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of the song with the lyrics " i wanna do what i wanna do when i wanna do it to you......... doya..................... do ya...... do ya ever wonder why?"

Horror movie I've been looking for years! [ 1 Answers ]

I been searchin for at least ten years now!! I remember two scenes sumwhat from the movie.I remember its about dolls or something that this little girl keeps seeing.. First scene A mother is tucking her daughter in for bed. She walks towards the door then tells her daughter goodnight.her...

View more questions Search