Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonu_Sanni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 04:11 AM
    The person whom I love so much, will he come back?
    awayandalone Posts: 92, Reputation: 32

Dec 9, 2010, 04:52 AM
    Please provide more detail. Why did you break up? How old are you? How long were you together?
    Use the answer box to provide things like this and more people can help you.
    ShyTeenGuy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 12:19 AM
    Wait until some more time passes Tell them how you feel If they accept you for who you are then great for you If they don't , you don't have to worry
    It wasn't meant to be (I know it's cheesy) but some one else will accept you and you can move on
    Hope this helps
    dovasaga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 08:39 AM
    Hi people, this is my testimony to Dr. Dova! It took me a long time to think about this testimony! You helped me so much lately that I really wanted to express all the feelings I have since I met you. Of course, I am really happy that you reunited us. Yet, what I will remember from that fantastic experience you made me live with this spell, it's that you have
    Always been a very kind and sincere person. Now I consider you like a confident, and not only a simple spell caster. You remind me a lot of my grandmother who was counting me many stories about voodoo when I was young. You are a rare person and I'm glad that I met you. I can feel all your spiritual goodness in all the emails you wrote, from the first day until now! I'll be forever thankful.” I was suffering from heart break, I have been dating my
    Man for 3 year, thinking that we will get married very soon. Not knowing that my man has been with another girl. I can not loose him for another girl just like that. I heard about Dr. Dova, a spell caster, to my greatest believe, he did it and now I am with my man Guest what every body, I am getting married next Month... please if you have any problem do
    Not hesitate to contact him.

Do not loose your love one, do not waste time because you are afraid, contact Dr. Dova so that he can help you, he is the greatest spell caster I have ever seen with time being email him now: [email protected] or visit his website www.dovasagawhitemagictemple.webs.com
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 9, 2012, 10:09 PM
    Why did he leave?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics to she don't love me she love my doggy style in the back of the four door [ 2 Answers ]

She don't love me She love my doggy style In the back of the four door She said you know you drive me wild She don't love me She love my doggy style

How to move on if you still really love the person. [ 58 Answers ]

Me and my 7 year boy friend broke up, after that day it appears that he was courting someone else... but its truly unfair because we had 7 years relationship just to dump me like that when he found someone new... what should I do to win him back? His my life, my entire life from high school to...

Will I fall in love with the right person ever? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up after 15 months. He had cheated on me for 5 months and I think he was seeing someone else who is now his girlfriend. Will I get him back? Will I ever fall in love with the right person?

View more questions Search