Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kris0933 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 09:17 PM
    Dryer Not Drying
    I Have A Whirlpool Dryer And It Is Not Drying The Clothes At A Very Fast Rate. I Have To Run A Regular Size Load Through The Cycle Two Times Before They Are Dry. My Vent Is Kind Of Weird, Where My Laundry Room Is The Vent Has To Run Up Through The Roof And I Don't Know If This Has Something To Do With It Or Not. My Vent Tube Coming From The Back Is Relativley Short And Is Not Clogged Up.
    Rocker452 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 09:30 PM
    See if it is stopped up where it goes into the wall and up to the roof. It is also possibly blocked on the roof if birds can get in the exhaust vent and build a nest. If that fails to solve it just disconnect the vent hose and see if a load dries fine, if it doesn't it might have lint built up in the machine. Also make sure the lint screen is clean.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Perfoma Dryer not Drying [ 2 Answers ]

Good afternoon All, My maytag dryer listed above is not drying. Can anyone help I have 4 kids and I need my dryer to work at this present time I do not want to purchase another. Thanks so much an advance. Single mom

New dryer not drying fast enough [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I bought new dryer, whirpool AWZ 7813, condensed dryer, because I have small laundry room, so I put the drye above the washing machine... anyways... this dryer takes long time to dry... I don't know why... every time I make drying I empty the water from it and clean the filter... but I...

Whirlppol dryer not drying [ 2 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool dryer about 3.5 years old. The last 2 weeks it takes 2.5 hours to dry one load. I have cleaned all possible vents, the element still heats, it just doesn't dry! Very frustrating.:mad: Any help would be great! Thanks:)

Dryer not drying [ 1 Answers ]

My frigidaire dryer is heating but not drying in the appropriate time. It takes forever for the clothes to dry. Could this be the heating element?

Dryer not drying, heating [ 3 Answers ]

Help! I would like to fix this myself! My electric dryer is heating, but not drying my clothes. My lint trap is always clean every time I check it- which is weird because usually it needs to be cleaned between loads! When I open my dryer door (my dryer keeps going even when I open the door-...

View more questions Search