Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeha Posts: 81, Reputation: 10

Dec 8, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Tips with females
    I'm only writing this message here because I don't really like to let people know all this about me. I'm emmbrassed by it.
    Hi I'm 19 years old and well I have to say I understand what you are saying about the confidence thing. However when ever I get the slight moment of confidence it goes away when I'm 2 seconds aways from a person I want to speack to. I have had 4 girlsfriends throughout my life. Still all those girls I went out withwere all attracted to me before I went out with them. I have never been with a girl that I was attracted with first. I wouldn't say I'm shy, I'm kind of sensitive, I am not afriad to speak to girls. I have many female friends. Still when it comes to a girl I actually like I can never find any thing to take about. All I know is that when everi am near a person I'm attrcted to I am always thinking of wha to talk about and if I do find something it ends up being a 5 second conversation. I haven't had a girl friend in about 5 years. I don't even consider 3 of my relationships real only because I went out with one girl for 3 days another girl for a week and the other one I went out with her for a month but only saw here once throughout the month. I tried calling she ad excuses. I ended it.
    So back to the main point I need tips ideas on what to do to get myself to walk up to girl and have a short flowing converation and end up with their number. Like once a year I pull up all my courage and end up asking a girl for her number and end up getting rejected. Back in high 2006-2010 I would ask some girls out but have all woth rejetions. I'll say I get rejected about 4 times a school year. Its fully because some of the girls I ask out end up being my friend. Kind of suck.

ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Dec 8, 2010, 12:20 PM
    Do you have any friends that are guys?

People have written books on how to attract girls and we could go on forever here. Actually , some of the ladies on this forum could probably give you some great advice.
    But, generally it all starts with you... do you take care of yourself( clothes, hygien), do you have a smile on your face, up beat attitude? Confidence goes a long way... don't be passive. Join a social club, something that makes you interact with many people( debate club, etc)

You say that you have many girls that are your friends so, you know how that works. You just have to put some more time in. As for making conversation... you can ask them how their day is( ask some questions), compliment them( how they look, what they are wearing), find out what their interests are, if they have a project they are working on ask if they need any help( study groups, sports clubs). Warm up to a girl first, get to know her and her you better... if you are gettign along great then you can take the next step and ask if she wants to go to a movie, dance, etc.

If you get rejected just ,let it roll off your back, don't take it pesonally and don't be bitter... just because she said no this time doesn't mean she will not say yes down the line( you will be surprised). Continue with your friendship and look forward to moving towards the next girl.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2010, 12:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeha View Post
    tips with females
    Hello J:

excon
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Dec 8, 2010, 01:57 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    Hilarious! Yet, sadly, so true! ;)

Dec 8, 2010, 10:51 PM
    Yes I have many guy friends, I am quite well liked I've have been in many social goups, suchas the year before I was in an acting class which forced me to know many people, which was fun. I keep myself clean, I don't want to go up to any one smelling. Yes I'm usually smiling end up meeting people all the time. Actually I do compliment females I am attracted to and females I'm not. I would join such clubs however, I currently have no time after my classes are over. I am defintly not passive people are always coming to me for help because I am good at certain thing.
    My main problem is that I am unable to meet females that I find attractive on the bus or on the street. I will never ever get up to go speak to them, because I don't want people on the bus watching me, I don't know if I would be able to get a converstation going and things like that. Even today when going home from college I saw a very attractive female across from me on the bus, I spotted her watching me quite a few time and still all I did was look at her and think for about 40 minutes of my bus ride. Is that not pathetic? This happens very often since I have a 5 hour bus ride per day.

Dec 8, 2010, 10:52 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    I'm confused about your answer and the picture

Dec 8, 2010, 10:53 PM
    Comment on excon's post
    OK wait a min I just realized what the picture said and what it means, good one. And so true

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lightening dyed hair tips (tips are almost black) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have medium auburn hair naturally. I dyed my hair a dark auburn but there is a section of my hair where the tips (two inches from root to tip) is almost black. I want to lighten these tips. Would using Peroxide Volume 20 mixed with shampoo do this?

A song for females over 45 [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to put a collection of songs together to make a soundtrack that will represent and relate to poistive, happy, beautiful women between 45 and 55 in the UK. It's for a uni project. Any suggestions? :)

Underwear for females [ 11 Answers ]

Are the stores carrying male underwear for females? Girls are wearing male underwear?

Do you think as females we should shave our down there? [ 29 Answers ]

I think it would look better what do you guys think and do you guys shave there?

Why do females do this? [ 3 Answers ]

I am curious. I believe myself to be a pretty smart individual and have a pretty firm idea why females do this but I want some other opinions. I find myself in a situation where I am in a break with a girl. We still talk and flirt and do favors(not sexual) but actual nice things for each other. ...

View more questions Search