Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Dec 4, 2010, 03:15 AM
    Cartoon: small animals in shoes?
    Hello,

I am looking for the title of a cartoon with small animals living in shoes, in boots...
    Each family lived in an object and the whole formed the village...

Thank you for enlighten me!
    minionman2005 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Dec 9, 2010, 12:59 PM
    Have you looked at feifel goes west? It may be the movie you are looking for, they were mice living in stuff like that
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2010, 11:30 AM
    Thank you!! That's exactly that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

70's Cartoon film animals playing soccer [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to find the name of an animated (cartoon) film about animals playing a very rough game of soccer. My father bought this on Super 8 film in the 70's. The 2 teams would blown up, run over, shoot, and all other kind of "Road Runner & Coyote" type destruction on each other. I...

1960s animated cartoon animals [ 1 Answers ]

I saw an animated full length movie in about 1962. It seemed to have an Asian, possibly Japanese look to it with what (I think) was a bear named Ali. Not a comedy, more of a lesson based theme. The bear needed to learn humility and love for others over self and is put in prison until he learns...

Kids cartoon in which the characters were animals [ 1 Answers ]

The characters were like a skunk, weasel, and I can't remember the others. They wore t-shirts and it seems like there may have been a mole whose name was Driller. All their names were like that. One word nouns. Any suggestions!

80s/90s Bird vs. Animals Cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a movie from when I was a kid about birds and beasts fighting to be the ruler of the animal kingdom. I also remember a vague subplot about a rodent or small animal going into a house. The animals were portrayed semi-realistically and not anthropomorphic along with owls and bugs playing...

Cartoon early 90's animals in hair. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I used to watch these movies they were short and usually had two on one video... There were princesses with long hair and in them they had like little squirrels that had colored tails. There was a bad princess with black hair and her squirrel had a purple tail? Driving me crazy!

View more questions Search