Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beckles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 06:54 AM
    My sons girlfriend just diagnosed with mono how likely is it he will get it?
    My sons girlfriend was just diagnosed with mono yesterday they have been together since Nov 19 2010 how likely is it that he will get it to? And if he does how long will it take before we know that he has it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 2, 2010, 07:05 AM

Hi Beckles, seeing as mono is called the kissing disease, it is 99 per cent certain then that he has it now too. There are many other ways to contract mono, but this is the easiest to explain.

Your son should see his doctor right away because contact with his g/f since 11/19 most assuredly is a good indication he has it too. Mono has an incubation of about 4 weeks.

Tick
    gemmax Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Dec 27, 2010, 06:51 PM
    Absolutely. Take him to see his physician right away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just found out that my sons' girlfriend has been cheating on him. [ 16 Answers ]

Both she and my son are 18 and have been together for just over 3 years.I received an e-mail from someone who has sent me evidence that she has been cheating on him for the past year and a half. I have NO idea how to handle this. I know I need to talk to my son but the pain its going to cause him...

Sons ex girlfriend let green card expire [ 1 Answers ]

My sons ex girlfriend let her green card expire almost 4 yrs ago, she has a ss and driver license. Can she get deported for not having a green card? They have a son together but this woman is mental and abusive physically and verbaly. Is there anyway to get her deported and be able to keep his son...

How do I remove my sons girlfriend from my house in Pennsylvania. [ 7 Answers ]

My sons girlfriend moved into my house about 2 years ago. She fights with my sons and is verbally abusive to me and physically and verbably abusive to my son. She does not pay for anything food, rent utilities etc. She refuses to leave stating she has squatters rights. I feel threatened by her...

My sons girlfriend is keeping my grandson from me. [ 2 Answers ]

My son and his girlfriend live with her mom. His girlfriend and I don't like each other. We were getting along fine until words were said and now she will not let me see my grandson and won't let me son bring him over. She told me son she will let me see him when she feels llike it. Is there...

Forms required to evict a girlfriend/mother of our 2 sons [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to have the mother of our 2 sons evicted because she will not do anything but lay around 24/7, internet all night, won't cook, clean etc. I took her in because her own daughter threw her out and she came knocking on my door. But now I've had it. The court requires you to know what form...

View more questions Search