Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mandyrae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 06:17 PM
    Two clean record checks in recently and today it's not clean?
    Okay I'm a nursing student and I graduate in 10 days and need a clean record check! Which in the past 3 years I have had two come back clean. Today I received a record check and it didn't come back clean strange! I have called everyone I can think to call and no help!! I was convicted with theft under 5000 in 2006 when I was 18 and charges withdrawn on completion of alternative measures program! Why is this showing up now? And what can I do and fast!! Thank you so very much!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 08:01 PM

The difference is first who is doing the record check.
    If this is the US, if the record check is done for a government agency or for a national security background search, the diversion program would still show up.

Now this is the issue, if the charges were officially withdrawn, then there is no conviction, and while it will show up, it is merely an arrest with charges droped though the program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

Clean criminal record [ 1 Answers ]

What is the process for expungement of old charges on your record?

Got caught with a knife at the airport that I forgot and a clean record. [ 5 Answers ]

I was recently leaving Maryland from a job interview and was caught with a knife in my bag at the airport security check. I forgot I had it in there and they confiscated it and gave me citation where I would have to appear in court. This was my first time flying and I was in another city, where the...

Nephew with a clean record needs a green card. [ 4 Answers ]

My nephew is 18 he's been living here 4 almost 7yrs he graduated high school last summer he has a clean record not even a traffic ticket and he needs his social security # so he could get a good job n maybe continue his education. How can we help him get it?

Clean record but now a felon [ 7 Answers ]

Hey anyone got adult children out there that could answer this question? My daughter was living with a man for eight years. She has always been a good person... never in any trouble with anyone. This guy abuses her, she tries to get some help from different services... no luck... tries a victims...

View more questions Search