Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopelessgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 11:20 AM
    How to sue bank of america in small claims in Nevada?
    I am only 19yrs old and have been sued by bank of america which wasn't fair because I was a victum of idenity fruad and the 0% liablity was a lie I have all the records police reports and papers filed showing I was a victum and now I can't even enroll into college because of this I just received a collecters notice saying I owe them and I don't Ive been pushed around by the Corpartion for the past 2 months they re legal name has changed there for I can't sue can anyone hepl me with the whole process of finding they er legal name in the state of Nevada and agent/ Ive gone to self help at the court house here in las vegas and they've given me wrong information twice
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2010, 12:08 PM

Punctuation... Please... this gives me a headache to try and read. You know those dots at the end of sentaces... and new paragraphs every so often.

There is more to this than you are telling us... a LOT more.

Personal experience with Bank of America is they are VERY proactive in detecting fraud and notifying you of it... after they refuse transactions unusual for your spending habits. That's not from an advertisement... thats from personal experience. Not just once but several times... several when I was making the transactions and had to prove who I was before it was allowed... and another time when transactions using my card number where attempted in another city far from where I reside, which they blocked in Toto, and informed me of the fraud attempt.

If you were sued... did you go to court to fight it with that "evidence" or just blow it off? Clearly they won a judgment against you. Seems odd if you had all of this proof in court you would lose that case.

Incidentally you won't win a case when you are suing someone over a case they they already won it in a different court. You should have appealed that ruling.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 30, 2010, 01:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Punctuation.......Please....this gives me a headache to try and read. You know those dots at the end of sentaces...and new paragraphs every so often.

Actually, it would be "You know those dots at the end of sentences?." Or, maybe: ""You know: those dots at the end of sentences."

He who lives by the sword should expect to die by the sword. Either that, or be very careful.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AK lawyer View Post
    Actually, it would be "You know those dots at the end of sentences?." Or, maybe: ""You know: those dots at the end of sentences."

He who lives by the sword should expect to die by the sword. Either that, or be very careful.
    Blame that on the spell checker program... inside the computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you sue someone out of state in small claims? [ 5 Answers ]

I loaned a friend of 10 years $3000 about 3 years ago. Her home was about to be forclosed on, she was self employed and her business was hurting. I Western Unioned her the money and she promised to pay it back as soon as she could (though we never set any terms and I didn't think after 10 years...

Can you sue a bank in small claims court in California [ 5 Answers ]

Our club had an account with Washington Mutual Bank, which was taken over by Chase Bank. We did not use our account for two years. During this time our treasurer did not receive a statement. The bank said they sent a letter, which they can't produce now, that told us they were closing our...

Small claims inquiry sue friend [ 7 Answers ]

:confused::confused::confused: I lent money to my friend to pay for some bills because collectors would not stop and he lost his job. the money was around $2800. we didnt figure out when to make payment or anything since he didn't have money at the time and was a verbal agreement. he started to...

How to sue bank america in small claims court [ 1 Answers ]

THIS IS UNBELIVABLE... NEED DIRECTION: Aug 2009 Bank America takes $8750.00 from my company (XYZ) that I am one of 11 shareholders, I am an officer and one of two signers I find out only after hours, and I mean escalated to highest levels, hung up on, LOST IN VOICE MAIL HELL Here's what...

Where to serve small claims court papers to bank of america? [ 6 Answers ]

I am wanting to serve Bank of America papers. I am going to sue them in small claims court and need to know what address to give. I live in Kansas and I think someone I spoke to gave me a legal dept address in Topeka but then again I have been given 4 different addresses

View more questions Search