Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MayhemQuinn Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 11:04 PM
    How should I surprise my girlfriend as cute as I can with a promise ring
    Well me and my wonderful girlfriend have been dating for sometime now and I just got her a very nice promise ring except!! I don't know what I should do to give it to her!:( someone please give me an idea ove never done this before lol!
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Nov 29, 2010, 11:25 PM

Aw, how sweet!
    How about taking her out on a nice date?
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Nov 30, 2010, 12:38 AM
    Hmmm. Something involving puppies. Defintely puppies. Maybe tie the ring to a puppy's collar and bring it over :p Lets face it... it doesn't get cuter than puppies haha
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2010, 07:41 AM

It will be a nice christmas gift!! --Im sure whatever you do she will be thrilled! Getting a ring from the guy you love is the best feeling all on its own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-girlfriend accepted my diamond ring [ 14 Answers ]

Why my ex-girlfriend still accepts my diamond ring?

Commitment/Promise Ring [ 5 Answers ]

Recently, my long distance boyfriend and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary. Now, the concern about our relationship is not in question. We are perfectly committed to each other. On our 1 year anniversary, he gave me a promise ring. It wasn't until recently that I actually started to take the...

Promise ring [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend just gave me a promise ring.. what is a promise ring exactly? Its not the same as an engagement ring is it? Isn't it a promise that u will engage? If it is does that mean usually he would give me an accual engagement ring? How much does it cost usually? What's the cheepest and the most...

What's the difference between a comitment ring and an engagement ring? [ 13 Answers ]

Can someone please help me here I was wondering what's the difference between a commitment ring and an engagement ring?

View more questions Search