Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carteena Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 03:51 PM
    kids christmas movie..
    I am trying to find the title of a christmas movie I watched, probably in 1997... it was an old movie I'm pretty sure... it also may have been part of a group of movie on a vhs. It was about a boy and girl who were really poor and there mother sent them off to get fire wood off the streets. Alond the way they walked past a bakery and looked in the window at all the good food and same with the butcher I think. The people who worked in the shops felt bad and were about to run out and give them free food but the kids had already moved on. That night the kids dreamt about waking up in this land full of clothes, then food where popcorn fell like rain and so on. When they woke up there mother called them out and the shop keepers who saw them the day before had brought them a feast for christmas day. Thank you ^_^
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 04:39 PM

Was it animated?

Maybe,.

Somewhere in Dreamland
    carteena Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 05:37 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Yeah it was and that it! Thank you so much!! I was like maybe I dreamt about it... :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old christmas movie, two kids travel to north pole looking for santa clause [ 6 Answers ]

Im looking for a christmas movie probably made in the 80's about a sister and brother who go to the north pole in hopes to find santa clause and ask about there parents who I believe are missionaries in Africa. On there way a big ogre or something finds them and takes them to his place and is going...

Name of a kids christmas film [ 2 Answers ]

HI I'm trying to find out the title of a Christmas movie, where the old and broken toys are in the basement of a department store. They try to find Santa who is located on a another floor and the whole film is based on there adventure to the top floor to save all the broken/old toys. Cheers

1980s kids christmas movie [ 5 Answers ]

OK, people keep on telling me I'm takling about toy story, but this film was NOT animated and I watched it when I was a little kid. I can only remember bits and pieces, something about a new toy for christmas for the kids that's under the tree, and all of the toys that these kids already have come...

View more questions Search