Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tableclocks Posts: 432, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2010, 11:04 PM
    comcast dc50x
    comcast gave me 2 dc50x... they had to shoot me a signal for then to work so I could receive digital chamels... they send me a 3rd one but it is a dc50xu.. it works with out then shooting a singal... all 3 at no mounthly charge... if I want to buy a 4th one... dc50xu... do you think they will have to shoot a singal..? what is the dc100 used for?
    thank you... richard

Check out some similar questions!

Comcast.net [ 2 Answers ]

I am a customer of directv and can no longer get versus channel. My family really likes this channel. How can I get this channel again?

Comcast wireless [ 21 Answers ]

I have a friend that has Comcast wireless internet that hasn't worked for 5 months. She has tried changing routers. Comcast said that it's her computer, but it fairly new. A computer guy (she paid him $150) said that her computer was fine. Can I contact Comcast from my computer and try to help her?...

Comcast cable [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everybody... not sure if this is the right section but here it goes: My family recently got the comcast cable deal with that machine part (the one that looks like a DVD player)... I don't know what it's called, but anyway we've figured out how to record shows and such. The problem is we...

Comcast VS Microsoft [ 2 Answers ]

What's the difference between "Comcast'' and "Microsoft.''... What exactly are they?

Comcast Tv Stations [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a new TV about the same time Comcast offered the digital network, Our TV has HDTV built into it so like channel 4 has two stations one is 4 and the other is 4.1 Does anyone else get this and is there a channel guide? We now have over a 100 stations with no box.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.