Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xBlackWolfx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 11:27 PM
    What is this weird music video from a few years ago (between 2000 and 2005 I believe)
    I remember nothing of the song or the artist (outside the fact I believe she had dark hair, but I'm not sure). I saw it on MTV a few years ago, here's how the video goes:

I can't remember much of the beginning, but somewhere near the end of the video, the singer comes out of a store and she looks down and notices one of her lower garments has vanished (I believe legwarmers or pants or something like that, I don't know) and she suddenly has a horrified look on her face and starts running. I think near the beginning of the video something happened (possibly in a dream) that involved her being naked, which I think is what gave her the hint that she was going to lose all her clothes seen. And as she runs through the streets of the city, more and more of her garments vanish. I believe she was running past everything she had walked past earlier in the video in reverse order. At one point, I remember her covering herself (I think she was now topless or in her underwear at this point) past I believe a black man who looks at her like she's doing something obscene and wrong, obviously oblivious to the fact that her clothes are disappearing on their own. Near the very end, she's shown running up the stairs to her apartment (which I think were shown near the beginning of the video as she left her apartment) and she goes into her apartement and leaps back into bed, at this point she is completely naked (though I think she technically was going up the stairs, but she still had other stuff on like a scarf or gloves or shoes or socks or something) and she is shown covering herself with her blanket, this scene looks pretty much identical to a seen near the very beginning and she laughs.

What on earth is this music video? I asked on Yahoo answers but haven't gotten a response. It's driving me crazy.

Edit: it's not listed on wikipedia's article about music videos that feature nudity, but that maybe because it doesn't actually show her privates, or censor bars or anything.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this weird music video from a few years ago (between 2000 and 2005 I believe) [ 0 Answers ]

I remember nothing of the song or the artist (outside the fact I believe she had dark hair, but I'm not sure). I saw it on MTV a few years ago, here's how the video goes: I can't remember much of the beginning, but somewhere near the end of the video, the singer comes out of a store and she...

I saw this music video about 3 weeks ago... [ 0 Answers ]

So I'm not sure where I saw this music video.. mtv or gotv.. whatever.. there are 2 black girls jumping rope.. in NYC I think.. it's a house music I think.. please I need your help!

Need to know this music video out about the year 2000 [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this music video it was out, it was unique and very well made. I can't remember the artist but I remember the music video. This singer is an african female who is dressed in mostly black a long skirt maybe? She is walking down a street where there are a lot of cheap looking shops she...

Kiss Music Video Year 2000, can't remember title [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brains, it was a music video in the year 2000, think it was garage or dance, it started with a young girl with lots of make up, dancing and jumping on a bed! In remember it being really yellow! Please help with a name or artist its driving me crazy! :eek:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.