Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Nov 25, 2010, 03:32 PM
    Why most Sexy Beautiful girls seem to like the Club/Party life?
    I'm a hobby guy and I don't do or like any of that. But it seems most beaufiful/sexy girls do.
    IS there a reason why?
    lkh8481 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2010, 04:02 PM
    Actually, you just focus on the sexy beautiful girls who have fun in those clubs or party, so you have the misconception. Maybe you should try to find some un-pretty girls in party or find some hot girls in library, you will dispel your misconceptions.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 04:43 PM

Most of those girls crave attention, like to get all dressed up and strut their stuff. Where better than a club? Lots of guys to give them the attention they crave.
    Aleeravilu Posts: 77, Reputation: 22

Dec 3, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Well to me, there are a lot of sexy girls in the world in the library, post office, or even in the government offices... They are all sexy one way or another, but they just don't want to show people that. Since meaning of beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, if you think sexy girls are girls that wear tight , scanty clothes, then yes, they're all in the clubs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Club/party atmosphere [ 3 Answers ]

Just a question for guys: Why would a man ( between ages 20-30)approach a woman in a club, start talking to her & then walk away without asking for her number?(Assuming all hygiene is in tact; and he wasn't so far away that he couldn't tell what she looked like.. lol) Why approach in the first...

View more questions Search