Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankpero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 10:07 PM
    How can I get channel 10 on my Panasonic Viera Plasma?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 24, 2010, 05:07 AM

Most TVs have an automatic SCAN feature. This feature scans the input signal for receivable channels and sets them up for viewing by the tuner.

If you are using a wired media source (Cable TV, Telephone carrier, satellite, etc.) You should be able to receive all the channels provided by the service. If you are not receiving a channel, contact the service provider.

If we are talking about a local broadcast channel, then you need to change the quality and/or positioning of your antenna system.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2010, 06:32 AM

Do you receive Channel 10 on other sets in the house?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic viera TV reset button [ 9 Answers ]

I have a panisonic viera + I left it on for a whole 24hours by accident now it won't completely turn on and it isn't over heated - is there a reset button...

Panasonic Viera 50" TV [ 0 Answers ]

All of a sudden the volume control and mute functions stopped working. Any idea how I can restore these functions?

I have a Panasonic Viera 42 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a line down the middle of the screen

Panasonic plasma TV [ 1 Answers ]

Programs in HD get cut off left and right. On the program NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, you can only read NAT. Some people on the soccer field are missing. Neighbor has a different TV and does not have this problem. Same Dish receiver. Setting is on ZOOM and we cannot get to it with our controls. Do we...

View more questions Search