Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katybaby13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 09:02 AM
    Do I have a ghost in my house??
    Hi I'm Kaytlyn I'm 13 and when I'm in my room my dog will stare into the closet and bark then she will start whining and shaking. Then today I was laying in my bed and a coldness fell over my feet and stayed there, but only there, I walked around my room and that was the only cold spot... I have never noticed any paranormal activity in this house till last month, and we have lived here for two yrs so do I have a ghost??
    Snapdragon24 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 11:07 AM
    Well I wouldn't say that you have a ghost or not but just be careful not to upset it. Don't try to do anything by yourself without plenty of research first.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 22, 2011, 08:22 AM
    Is this still happening?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a ghost in my house [ 20 Answers ]

I have a ghost in my house. What shall I do about it:eek: I get really scared as well. Please help me. Thank you

Is there a ghost in my house? [ 5 Answers ]

I think my house is being haunted by a gost(s). I keep hearing stuff slam. I look around and nothing is broken or out of place and no one else is home. Also I hear footsteps. Sometimes I here a door squeek. I look and the door that was just shut is now open as if someone has just walked out of it....

Is there a ghost in my house? [ 4 Answers ]

Today is April/27/2010. I have both a house phone and a cell phone. I was looking for my cell phone so I called it with my house phone. The dial tone came on, everything seemed normal. Finally I found my cell phone I answer my house phone so I can hear myself speaking through both phones at the...

Do I have a ghost I'm my house? [ 2 Answers ]

Well... I don't know what's going on, I don't know if I'm going crazy or what, my mom claims to hear a little boy calling her at early hours in the morning but when she gets up to see what it is, there is nothing there? My brothers girlfriend slept over here and says she saw a little boy...

Have I got a ghost in my house? [ 1 Answers ]

Well it only seems to happen when I'm on my own... I have a gas fire and every time I put it on it seems to go off by its self, but when I'm in the house with sum1 else it doesn't!! And also I always here tappin in the kitchen,I go to see what it is and it stops, go and sit back down it starts...

View more questions Search