Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tricanuck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 05:14 PM
    Help with white rodgers 36c03 type 200 gas valve
    My pilot in my furnace lights and starys lite for a number of days. Then the pilot goes out, usually in the middle of the night. I have changed the thermocouple but still getting the same results.

The pilot looks OK. Blue flame about 1 inch long with a slight yellow in the tip. Any suggestions, also should the flame completely engulf the thermocouple? Can you suggest a replacement valve, it is 30 years old.

Check out some similar questions!

White rodgers zone valve troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

My 12s16 102 zone valve is not closing with thermostat setting change. How can I get a manual or t-shooting tips?

36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve, white and blue wires: which is TH and which is TR? [ 2 Answers ]

Simple version... 36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve, white and blue wires: which is TH and which is TR? Long version... I'm installing a new gas valve in my 1989 era coleman furnace (The correct modern replacement, the 36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve). My furnace has a white and a blue wire. ...

White Rodgers gas valve 36e troubleshooting [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Lennox G23 furnace with a White-Rodgers 36E24-204 NG valve that continually is tripping the limit switch, due to a condition where the pilot is putting out way too much flame. I can see areas on the plate where the limit / rollout switch sits, and the flame has deposited large amounts of...

Model 36C03 gas valve connections [ 3 Answers ]

I need to install a White-Rodgers Universal Standing Gas Valve model 36C03 on a Colemand mobile home furnace model 7670A. The old control which was made by General Controls is absolete and had three small gas lines labeled vent, pilot, and one on top that was not labeled. I can figure out the vent...

Universal Gas Valve 36c03-333 trouble shooting [ 2 Answers ]

Valve was installed 2 or 3 years back and has worked find. I can light the gas pilot light and it has stayed light for days. I has a little yellow in the flame. When the heater is turned on via the thermostat, the valve supplies gas to the main burner, it ignites and the pilot light is either blown...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.