Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    revathy13smn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 08:04 AM
    Do you think he likes me? all my friends keep telling me he does but I'm not sure..
    There's this guy in my class who's new.on the first day I happened to sit at the bench next to him and he and his friend seemed really frndly.but after days passed I felt really weird because I alwayz caught him glancing at me and smiling.. after a month teacher shifted all our places and he was at one corner of class and me at the other.even then I always saw him stare at me.his friends (they are girls actually.he's a really shy type and like a little brother to everyone)came to me and said they were confessing his love for me on his behalf .they askd me what I should tell him.I said that he was more of a friend to me and I had no crush on him yet I love to be his friend.then they told me it was a prank and not true .but later on they innocently kept asking me again and again what I thought about him , etc..

There's a flowervase in our classroom with bunch of plastic roses.he has a habit of playing with stuff so he was playing with the plasti roses and tearing it apart.he came to my bench on the pretext of asking me a very silly doubt and he saw me leave in a hurry because my friends were calling me.. when I returned I saw the roses on my table neatly placed.Damnn sweet of him!I thought.. my friend confessed to me that she doubted that he had a crush on me.

He is really like a kid and always throws chalk and even the duster on other girls.(dunno y)but he never seems to hurt me but always acts like he's going to do it.all the girls in my class say that they are safe near me because he will never hurt me or do anything to me.they even tease him about it.
    bur0043 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2010, 06:35 PM
    I think he likes you but if you don't like him then stop worrying he will get over you eventually
    Jessica_Tilton Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 9, 2010, 02:21 PM
    Go get a flower and start the he likes me or not game. I'm just kidding, he does like you. Just wait for him to make the move if not you first ask him then make you're move. If he has the like feeling then you've got a shot if not he's just probably want to be friends.
    killerwhales22 Posts: 52, Reputation: -3

Dec 12, 2010, 03:55 AM
    Yes he does like you
    Buy if you don't like him just wait tell he makes move and be very gentle about saying you would rather be friends
    :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

I like him, I THINK he likes me, but he likes another girl [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in Year 8 and I've liked a boy for a year now and I really like him. He's sweet, funny and makes me laugh. I think he likes me too, we chat and joke and today we were splashing each other in the rain. But I heard he likes another girl called Laura. I keep thinking what does she have that I...

I like him, he likes another girl, but pretty sure he likes me too [ 28 Answers ]

I like this guy and he says he likes this other girl, but he never talks to her. I think he likes me because he always says he wants to make out with me and other stuff that I'm not going to share. He always asks who I like and stuff related to liking or kissing. He liked me all last year and I...

View more questions Search