Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josh20sand Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 03:36 AM
    Mystery
    I'm trying to find a movie. About a college age photography student a boy whose family is wealthy. He falls in love with a mysterious but pretty girl. Who turns out to be a fugitive thief who tries stealing millions in money. At the end an FBI Agent or U.S. Marshall is questioning the guy about her, and thinks this boy is involved. And going to arrest or kill him when the girls comes and saves him by killing the government agent. Then at the end he has the choice of running away with her but ends up tricking her. Making her think she has the money and she leaves. Leaving him with the money.

Check out some similar questions!

Mystery 3/25/09 [ 7 Answers ]

Mystery symptoms? [ 2 Answers ]

I already posted this under alternative medicines, but thought I'd post it here as well, Any help with possible causes or alternative treatments for this? I've been having muscle aches (mostly in arms) for the last 3 days, some elbow and knee joint pain, and back pain as well. Also in last 3...

Pc starting mystery [ 4 Answers ]

I have a windows xp professional sp 2 with 223 MB RAM and 100 GB Hard Drive, 2 hard drives, one of 80 GB and the other of 20 GB. The problem is that whenever I start the PC after the login screen comes, I log on to my account.(I have only one user account in my pc) Instead of desktop, a black...

Mystery sink [ 1 Answers ]

Hello experts... please help. About 6 months ago, my husband replaced our master bath toilet. He turned off the main water supply, and all the knobs in the master bath. Upon completing the job, the main supply was restored and all the knobs in master bath turned on. The toilet works(yippee) and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.