Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niamhyh3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 11:53 AM
    I hate my mum
    I don't know what to do I hate my mother so much the way she eats,moves drives me mad like a second ago she called me awful names and wanted me to move out lets just say I wouldn't no what to do out there at this age .
    She has just came home from a visit and when it was me and my dad we had so much fun just the two of us and my best friend hacked my Facebook page as a joke which was cool because it was funny but my mum behind my back went off and texted her and in the text she was saying that she better not do that again under her roof and told her not to tell me like my best friend and I are so close and now she's afraid to come over I really don't no what to do I wish she would just leave and make some other persons life a living hell !
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 18, 2010, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by niamhyh3 View Post
    i dont know what to do i hate my mother so much the way she eats,moves drives me mad like a second ago she called me awful names and wanted me to move out lets just say i wouldnt no what to do out there at this age .
    she has just came home from a visit and when it was me and my dad we had so much fun just the two of us and my best friend hacked my facebook page as a joke which was cool because it was funny but my mum behind my back went off and texted her and in the text she was saying that she better not do that again under her roof and told her not to tell me like my best friend and i are so close and now shes afraid to come over i really dont no what to do i wish she would just leave and make some other persons life a living hell !

I just have a few questions tohelp me better understand your situation.

First of all, how old are you?

Do you have any brothers and sisters? You mentioned that while she was away that you and Dad had such a good time, so I am thinking you are an only child. If you do have brothers and/or sisters, how is she with them?

How long has this hate been going on towards her? Hate is such a strong word.

What are you doing that makes her say "move out"?
    Marxman Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2010, 05:35 AM
    Its sound to me that your mothers just over protective. I used to go through that when I was younger you feel as if you're a prisoner but as you grow older and you show your maturity you get leeway. It seems to me that you're a bit rebellious but just stick your head down and do what your told and she'll see she has nothing to worry about. It just takes time I'm sure your mother loves you. Hate isn't a nice word to someone who has your best interests at heart

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't hate my job, I hate my co-worker(s) [ 23 Answers ]

Do you ever have a day in the office where everything is going grand until you see that one person that really grinds your gears. Well I have one of those- I make one little mistake and she takes it up with the supervisor immediately when in fact she makes a million or more errors daily. How...

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

I hate my mum and dad [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everybody I hate my parents Don't be surprised Cause if you should be surprised then I hope u'll be because of my mum and dad So I'm 19 I have no boyfriend because I choose to not having one and to avoid problems with my parents I'm a good student I don't cause problems I'm home...

Is my mum OK [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please tell me anything that my mother would like to tell us. We are all missing here dreadfully.

View more questions Search