Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reeny1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 06:54 AM
    Which cell phone?
    Due an upgrade and was considering getting either a Nokia N8 or HTC Desire HD.
    Any suggestions, advice, pros and cons of each etc
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2010, 09:12 AM
    I'm a huge fan of Android powered devices so I would personally go with the Desire over the N8. There are damn near limitless possibilities with the Desire. I have a Droid (first generation) which is also Android powered. I will never get anything other than an Android phone going forward, unless of course I have no option and Android phones have vanished.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 17, 2010, 09:17 AM
    Is there really a choice here ;)
    Froyo all the way...

Here's a nice side by side comparison for you: Compare Nokia N8 and HTC Desire mobile phones more here, but it includes the iPhone: http://crave.cnet.co.uk/mobiles/htc-...a-n8-50000778/
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2010, 09:50 AM

I'm normally a Nokia guy but the symbian OS on the Nokia doesn't compare to the droid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

Can I access my cell phone contacts from my computer (online) if I haven't my phone? [ 6 Answers ]

I need to get some contacts from my verizon cell phone, but I don't have my phone. Is there any way I can access this online?

Blocked Phone number calling wireless cell phone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jessica. Is there anyway anyone can help me figure out a blocked number that is calling my cell phone? If there is anyway to find out who the blokced number is that is really calling me.

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?My contract is about to end.I want to switch to Verizon.So any suggestions?

View more questions Search