Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linnypod Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Personal debt settlement but have sole propritor of business
    Being overwhelmed with personal credit card debt and going to debt settlement effect myself owned business?:confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2007, 10:58 PM
    it is it a sole ownership and not protected by a LLC or by incorporation, the money and stock and value of that business is just like money and things of value in your home, it is yours

If you owe 10,000 and there is 10,000 in tha business account they will want to know why you don't just write them a check
    linnypod Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Thank you so much.. I have been wanting to incorporate my business to protect myself. Now I will. Interest rates are so high, and not one creditor will lower the rate so I can get anywhere!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Debt settlement [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, a little background for you. Joined debt settlement group. Mbna is not wanting to talk to them. Mbna or collection agency for Mbna is threating a lawsuit if I don't pay in full. They called my mother-in-law and gave her information about the situation trying to get in touch with me. ...

Debt Settlement-What should I do [ 2 Answers ]

I enrolled in a program with Debt Shield about a year ago. I have since ended the program and settled 2 of the 4 cards on my own. The other 2 are with the same company, Discover Card, and on one account they filed suit. I answered the summons and countersued. It was been almost 2 months since I...

Debt settlement [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone had any luck with a settlement company for debt? I'm going through the company, Superior debt relief. Of course, I thought I did my research but everything sounds the same when comes to these companies. I checked the BBB in the area that this co. is in and no complaints in 36months and...

Debt settlement [ 6 Answers ]

This is my first and hopefully the only time that I do a debt settlement. It sounds almost to good to have your debt settled by almost 50%. I'm thinking about going through the company, expert financial services to settle. Is this company reputable. And how can a debt settlement have the power so...

View more questions Search