Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xenmas Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Will a judgement for back child support show up on a pre-employment background check?
    I have been job hunting for quite some time now, and I have had a few interviews, but no offers.

The only thing that I think might be holding me back is that I have a judgement for back child support. The money is getting paid, I'm not making any excuses. Could this be showing up in my background check? If it is, how should I go about making certain this does not hurt my ability to get a job?

Check out some similar questions!

Pre-employment background check [ 2 Answers ]

Will A Felony Arrest/charge Show Up On A Pre-employment Background Check ? I Live In The State Of Georgia And Do Not Know What Most Background Checks Show. I Gave A Co-worker A Ride Home Little Did I Know She Had More On Her Person Than Just Her Purse. Thanks For Your Answers.

Will a military background check show up on a civilian criminal background check? [ 2 Answers ]

Will a military background check show up on a civilian background check?

Will CA Prop 36 show up on a background check for employment? [ 1 Answers ]

I am applying for a job, and I was just recently placed in the CA prop 36 program, no more than 3 days ago. Will it show up on my background check for employment?

Pre-employment Background/drug test [ 3 Answers ]

I interviewed and was quickly offered a position at a company. Everything went very quickly (almost too good to be true) with only one interview and then offered the position. After excepting the position I was emailed the accceptance papers which asked me to sign them and start work the following...

Pre-Employment Background Checks - Military Records [ 1 Answers ]

I was honorably disharged from the Army, but I had an Art 15 (Non-Judicial Punishment) for "Illegal Use f Hallucinogen". NJPs are an administrative action OUTSIDE of the legal system. It is not a misdemeanor, nor is it a felony. It is a mechanism whereby the military can punish its own without...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.