Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kami1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Irregular period and brownish discharge
    Hi, I have been on the because pills and later changed to the patches. However, the whole reason of getting on because pills was to make my menstruations regular. I have been off the patches for some time now, and My husband and I are trying to conceive.Well, I haven't had a period for 6 or more months, and I started to cramp around my back and lower abdomen. The next day I started seeing a kind of red brownish discharged that lasted for 5 days. Could I be pregnant!

Thanks,:rolleyes: Kami
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 05:49 PM
    Maybe that is the start of your period, because of being on different kinds of medications it may take a while to actually have a full, normal period. Just in case though, especially with bleeding and you trying to conceive I would make a appointment for yourself just to be sure. So please see the doctor and I wish you the best in baby making! (:
    kami1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Hi , About a month ago,after eight months or more waiting on a period. It finally came, but it wasn't what I expected. It was brownish and lasted for 5 days. It's the new year and still waiting on my period. It is 2 weeks late. I'm feeling unbelievably exhausted and having extremely bad headaches followed with nausea. Could I be pregnant!:confused:
    Noviceplaintiff Posts: 38, Reputation: 8

Apr 15, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kami1980
    Hi , About a month ago,after eight months or more waiting on a period. It finally came, but it wasn't what I expected. It was brownish in color and lasted for 5 days. It's the new year and still waiting on my period. It is 2 weeks late. I'm feeling unbelievably exhausted and having extremely bad headaches followed with nausea. Could I be pregnant!:confused:
    Please seek the guidance of a OB/GYN. Your health challenges could be harmonal related, thyroid related or other. The thyroid causes irregular cycles, fatigue, hair loss, weight loss/ gain, cholesterol issues, etc. The browninsh color after a cycle is usually due to small amounts of old blood from the uretha. But asking via internet isn't the best or suggested method of finding answer to your situation. Health issues should be addressed in a doctor's office - especially womens' health issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brownish discharge and cramping [ 13 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago my boyfriend's condom broke, and since about a week ago my stomach's been cramping really bad, I been really tired, and I eat a lot more than usually. About 5 days ago when I been going to the bathroom When I wipe it's been a brownish discharge. And I was woundering what could it...

Bad odor and brownish discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 2 years now. Everything has been great with it, I just got off my period last Thursday and ever since I got off it I've had brownish discharge and a really bad smell. Could someone please tell me what this means. Id rather ask here then call my doctor first.

Brownish discharge followed by very light bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on alesse for 2 months now. I took the first pack on time everyday for three weeks and then had unprotected sex during my period time in which I took emergency contraceptives after and then had no period. I continued taking my second pack on time as usual and now I'm in my period time...

On the pill, brownish discharge, negative.hpt [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for 7 years now and for the first time I have hardly had a period. I usually get my period the Wednesday after the Sunday when I start taking the placebo pills. This Wednesday I did not start my normal period, instead I have had a brownish discharge for the past 4 days. On...

Brownish discharge [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I am having a brownish discharge. I have been having it off and on for about two weeks. My period should be coming within the next week. I am not presently on birth control but did take the pill about a year ago. What do you think the cause is and should I be concerned. ...

View more questions Search