Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Imran6600 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 08:03 AM
    Confusion
    Assalamuyalikum, Dr. Zakir Bhai. I am Md. Imran Ahmed Parag. I live in Bangladesh at Dhaka. First of all I would like to say that you are a man to my liking. My question is that when I face any kind of troubles then I don't understand what have to do but after finishing trouble then I get my solution. My troubles may be misunderstanding, quarrellings, can't make anyone understand and many more like that. Now in these situations what have to do or what should be done according to Islam, I confident that most of those situations I was right but I could not do anything for myself that I should have done and I lost my faith and spiritual power to face any trouble, besides this I cannot answer anyone's question very well but I know it better then I feel nervous and anxiety. Would you please answer my question. I will be grateful to you. I am waiting for your quick response. Allah Hafej.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusion maybe [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there, well I have been with a girl (first girl friend) this year, it started in April and well we started to go out for a period in June. We broke up once and got back to together and broke up again. We have both lived somewhat of a hard life and we both found out that we had quite a lot in...

Confusion [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've known friend of mine, a girl for sometime. In the summer she broke up with her long time boyfriend and has had a rough time, and she's talked to me quite a lot about it! Then, last weekend I went out with a group of friends. She was there and got a little bit drunk, nothing too bad! When...

Confusion [ 2 Answers ]

I seem to be in a really confusing situation and would appreciate some clarity. I have been good friends with this girl for 2 years, about 1 1/2 years ago I asked her out and she said yes and then later that night said no stating that she did not date her friends. I accepted this and contented...

Confusion! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend about a year now. We have been getting on great... we have just been on our first holiday and we have even started toi talk about marriage. Until last week, when she said she she was confused about her feelings for me. She started by saying she didn't think her...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.