Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wcrochiere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2010, 01:28 PM
    Furnace won't heat replace thermocouple but main burner won't light

Check out some similar questions!

Main burner of Magic Chef Ultra II furnace will not light [ 0 Answers ]

The main burner of my Magic Chef Ultra II furnace will not light normally. The furnace has an electronic ignition. Its blower, electronic igniter and pilot burner seem to be functioning normally, but the main burner won't fire up unless I blow on the pilot flame several times. When I do blow on the...

Bryant furnace Main Burner Doesn't Light [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Plus 90 furnace, model 398AAW036080D , series G. The draft inducer and pilot light go on, but the main burner doesn't light. While tapping on pressure switch with a screwdriver handle the main burner ignited. The switch is attached to a rubber diaphram. It has a yellow, orange,...

Furnace main burner [ 3 Answers ]

The main burner will not light! The pilot stays on fine but when the thermostat is raised, the main burner won't light. I've checked the electrical box, everything is fine. I even changed the thermostat but it still will not ignite the main burner. Help, I'm freezing!

Main Burner won't light [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Rheem forced air furnace, gas, (mod# RDG-10EQGR) and main burner won’t light The prepurge vent motor starts and after 34seconds the hot surface ignitor glows red, 34 seconds later I hear the relay click in the ignition module for the burner valve, but valve doesn’t open and no...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.