Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FredB1969 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 03:44 PM
    Can anyone teach me on how to get 'VIDEO 2' on my Emerson TV without a remote?

Nov 13, 2010, 04:58 PM
    How can I find the Video Mode for my Emerson EWF2006 TV without a remote?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2010, 05:34 PM
    Look for an input or source button on the TV itself. If there isn't one, then you will have to find a universal remote which will have the command. It will be incredibly hard though considering that Emerson TVs use several different manufacturer's codes. So it is unlikely that you will find one that works perfectly.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2010, 05:35 PM
    Please explain what you mean by "video mode". Do you mean how to change inputs? If so, please see your other question.

Nov 13, 2010, 06:10 PM
    Comment on FadedMaster's post
    I meant using the MENU button, but there is no VIDEO MODE when you use MENU button. Looks like I got to wait days without playing Xbox until I buy a new remote... One guy tried to help me, but he used I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER TALK talk at one help site
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2010, 05:47 PM

Some Older TVs can get the Video Inputs by going below Channel 2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Does the game button on a remote for an emerson ewt 19s2 work for a dvd/vcr player? [ 1 Answers ]

Or conversely, how do you use an rca universal remote to change video input for the dvd/vcr player?

Emerson remote control may not be totally working- can't get to HIGH speed [ 0 Answers ]

Emerson fan with remote control. Remote turns on fan and lights. Motor speed can be slow or medium, but I can't differentiate between medium and high (it's definitely not high). So I took it down and rigged it up on my work bench to see if I can figure something out. I ended up bypassing the...

Remote Control for 25 Year Old Emerson Ceiling Fan [ 11 Answers ]

We have a 4-bladed Emerson ceiling fan that we really like. Nameplate info is: Catalog # CF756AB-0, Model # AC4156 and the date code indicates that the fan was manufactured some time in 1983. As I said, we like the fan so we brought it with us when we moved ~1997. We finally have an opportunity...

View more questions Search