Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 02:49 AM
    Children's book, children fishing for stars
    I'm making a list of books I want to get for my new baby cousin, but I simply can't remember the name of this one book.

I remember that ir revolved around three young children (brothers) who were dreaming. The bed may or may not have turned into a boat (or a shoe? It's vague), and there was this beautiful page where the children put nets over the side of the boat in the night sky and go fishing for stars.

It would have been made in the 90's or earlier. Help is greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

I used to read this book back in elementary school. It's a children's Book.Can you help [ 1 Answers ]

It's about a poor wandering boy that's hungry who winds up at this ugly old woman's house and asks for food but she only has these different types of vegetables and other thing. They decide to make a soup and they begin to put different things from vegetables to a dogs chewed up bone

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm currently trying to remember a title of a book I read frequently as a child. It involved people of the future finding a present day(our time) hotel or home. And it went through it explaining things oddly. Almost how we may look at the Pyramids or other ancient things. It had large...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.