Ask
    janitas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 07:45 PM
    Why can't I log on to Yahoo??
    I have been trying to log n to Yahoo for several hours---What is WRONG//
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2010, 05:44 PM
    Are you receiving an error message? Are you using the Yahoo! Instant Messenger? Or are you trying to login to the Yahoo! Website?
    janitas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2010, 04:39 PM
    Cannot get into the Yahoo website. I write yahoo.com in the upper left Google bar and it takes me to the list of Yahoo sites to hit. No matter which Yahoo I hit-nothing happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo messenger could not open install log [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried everything to uninstall Yahoo messenger and it keeps saying could not open install.log.. what else can I do that will actually work?

Yahoo messenger could not open INSTAL.LOG FILE [ 2 Answers ]

I'm try to uninstall my Yahoo mesengger but it appears the massage like this.. Yahoo messenger could not open INSTAL.LOG FILE How can I uninstall it?

Someone change my passcode on Yahoo. Now I can't log on to my account. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an account on Yahoo and someone has changed all my personal info and my passcode. Does anyone know how I could possibley recover my account?

Yahoo messenger cannot open install.log file [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. I'm new here. I really need help guys. I'm not a geek when it comes to computers. I'm using windows vista ultimate. I'm using Yahoo messenger beta 9.0. the problem occurred just yesterday. I tried using my ym, I was able to log in but I couldn't see all of my contacts. I logged out-logged in...

View more questions Search