Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tflorenhurts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 09:37 AM
    I fell yesterday on my ankle and it hurts on the side on my foot what happened
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2010, 11:11 AM

You twisted or sprained your ankle. If the ankle swells up or turns black and blue you definitely did some damage. Try not walking on it for a few days or just staying off your feet asmuch as possible will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

I sprained my ankle 5 weeks ago and it still hurts [ 4 Answers ]

I sprained my ankle rele bad 5 weeks.ago and it still hurts rele bad. What should I do?

Pain on side of foot near ankle [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain on the outside of my right foot toward my anle bone but on the soft tissue part. It hurts to move it around and also to touch but in a very small and specific spot. It also seems to be the cause of aches and pain that runs strait up the back of my leg. Its very hard toput pressure on it...

I fell 3 days ago now my lower back on the right side hurts [ 1 Answers ]

I fell about 3 days ago pretty hard on my butt. Now my back hurts on the lower right side, just under my rib cage. It is a constant pain.:( There is no swelling. Just a lot of pain. My ribs are fine. But just under when I touch there is a lot of pain, and pain deep inside.

Possible sprained ankle/foot [ 2 Answers ]

I was out on Tuesday night in a fab new pair of high heels and I had a bit too much to drink and went over on my heels on a flight of stairs. Luckily some guys begind me caught me and stopped me going down the stairs but I did go over on my foot further. It was painful at the time, but started...

View more questions Search