Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robyn923b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 10:47 AM
    Advice Needed To Star 44k Mile Crx
    Hello everyone I have a HONDA CRX si with 44k miles, the car was for sale in 1996, and the dealer that had it was closed, the owner of the dealer decided to keep the car in his home for his son(a 7year old at the time) and now the his song has the appropriate driving age results that the son "doesn't like the car", that was good news for me as I have been looking for a car like this for more than 2 years, OK so here's the mechanical problem, the car was sitting in this old guy's back yard for 11 years(since 1996), when he parked the car in his driveway he had absolutely no problems at all with the car, he left the car sitting there and now it just happens to be that I see the car while driving to work.

To make the story a little shorted, I ended up buying the car, the car cranks but it doesn't start, the reason: there's no spark, I have an identical HONDA CRX si runs great that's my baby, I put my baby's distributor in the CRX that I just bought and it doesn't start, so I did the opposite I put the new crx's(44k one) on my baby and it started w/out a problem, I did the same thing with the ECU, and I checked ALL THE FUSES that the car has, at this point I don't know what to do and that's why I became a member in this place, can generous someone please help me solve this matter and make my dream come true??

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME PLEASE?? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Reading Sections A and B, in the link below, should allow your car dream to come true:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ics-46563.html
    sashamarar Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 01:59 PM
    This problem depends of many things,try to change the main relay,or even the fuel pump,do you hear the fuel pump running for about 2 seconds when the key is on the position II(before starting),if not,then you have a fuel pump problem,if yes then look for your main relay that is located under the dash where the fuses are... there is 2 places where the main relay can be:here is the 1st image :
    This is 2nd possible place of the main relay :

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 Honda CRX Unable to read fuse instructions as it is in Jap! [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to read the instrustions on the fuse cover as it is in Jap and not english, can anyone translate this for me to English

Advice needed please [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry if this is lengthy. I've been married for 22 years and have 2 children, one 19 the other 16. Pretty much my entire marriage has been stressful and unhappy. First of all, we have always had money problems. We've been in bankruptcy two times. I make $60K a year and my husband makes $50k....

More advice needed :S [ 4 Answers ]

Hi again. I hate to nag on about this but if anyone has more advice it would be great. I am still finding either some brown discharge or sometimes a bit of blood everyday from about 3 weeks ago whenever I go to the toilet, although not a lot. But the thing is its really bugging me now because its...

1990 CRX no start, read the FAQ's... [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, here we go…. 1990 CRX DX 1.5 Manual Trans, Canada Driving to work the other morning, came to a stop and my 1990 CRX quit. I tried to re-start but it would not fire. Rolls over just fine but not even a hint of starting. Got it back home and broke out the Honda manual.. Yes, I have the...

Need advice please take a few minutes to read [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry its so long but please still read! OK here's the prob me and my ex boyfriend broke up about 4 months ago. He broke up with me because he thought I didn't like him anymore because he thought I lied to him about them having a ride home from my house. Witch I really didn't because it was all...

View more questions Search