Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taylor3307 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 12:25 PM
    I'm 13 and he is 26?
    I just love him so much. He is very good to me. He kissed me on the lips. But sometimes he says that I'm too young blah blah. I don't know what to do. He always kisses me and he has a girlfriend. Btw I'm American and he is Chinese.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Nov 11, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor3307 View Post
    I just love him so much. He is very good to me. He kissed me on the lips. But sometimes he says that I'm too young blah blah. I don't know what to do. He always kisses me and he has a gf. Btw I'm American and he is Chinese.
    Warning: This is harsh.

Mkay, I don't know what it's like in China town, but here in America, that is just wrong on so many levels...

Do your parents know of this relationship with a 26 year old?

What business does a 26 year old have with a 13 year old baby. Yes my dear, you are just a baby.

I know this is not what you want to hear, but I find this just disturbing.

He should go to jail. Plain and simple.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 11, 2010, 01:34 PM

Taylor, how do you know this man? Do your parents know him?

One of the hard lessons to learn while growing up is that sometimes we have to let go of what we think we want because it isn't ours. He has a girlfriend so he is not available to be in a relationship with you.

This man is a pedophile (he preys on children or very young teens.) He should not be kissing you or making you think he cares about you in a girlfriend way.

Talk to your parents. Tell them about what he has said and is doing. Stay away from him as much as you can.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Nov 11, 2010, 02:14 PM

Enigma, I still have to spread it!

Taylor, I agree with the others. If you don't want to listen to what they are saying, I want you to think about this:

Catsmine made a point about the guy's girlfriend. I want you to try really hard to put yourself in her place. How would you feel if you were dating someone and then found out he was spending time with someone else, being "very good" to her, and kissing her? Wouldn't you say that is a pretty lousy thing to do to you? Let's say he eventually leaves her for you. Will you ever be able to trust him knowing that he cheated with you while he was supposed to be with another girl? If I were in your place I would run in the other direction. He has proven himself to be a cheater and you can bet he is lying to his girlfriend because she thinks he only wants to be with her. So now, he is not only a cheater but a liar. I can guarantee that he is only interested in having sex with you and then he will leave you and go back to his girlfriend. You will be left heartbroken and feeling used. Before this goes any further, you need to stop seeing this man. Start to date boys closer to your own age who you know don't have girlfriends already. I promise you that you will be much happier and less confused.
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Nov 12, 2010, 03:40 AM
    Honestly, I am 100% Chinese and seriously... the issue is that 98% of chinese girls look like elementary or junior high even though they are in college. How do I know this? I'm currently attending an uni in commie china and majority of the girls look like prepubescent status :(.

Guess he has that weird ****.

And yes, get that guy locked up cause that's just nasty and sick
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2010, 10:36 AM
    You are too young to have a relationship, more so with a 26 year old man, and even more wrong with a pedophile (look this word up) 26 year old male that has a girlfriend. Back off him before something happens to you that you will be shocked and stuck with the rest of your life. This is NOT a safe situation for you, and you should tell your parents about it so that maybe if he was to try anything you will at least a little protected. And when he says you are too young, HE MEANS IT! You are WAY too young! Be cautious on how you go about this because it can get really ugly, so back off, tell your parents, and I am sorry to tell you that whatever you are expecting to come out of this (in a fairy tale world, which is the world that your mind still thinks of) will NOT happen with this MAN, since you are just a little GIRL. Look for someone your own age, and at your age you shouldn't be looking for someone to do anything more than to maybe hold hands around school with.

Good Luck,

Javi
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2010, 10:53 AM

You're literally half of his age. You know this is wrong, otherwise you wouldn't have posted here.

You're 13, not stupid. Don't let yourself be taken for a ride and get fooled into thinking this is love. This has bad news written all over it.

When his girlfriend finds out, she is going to leave him. If she doesn't, then she is the stupid one.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 09:16 PM
    Say no and find people your own age.

It's illegal. It's inappropriate.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 10:09 PM
    While you may be only 13, surely you haven't been living in an underground cave with no contact with the outside world, right? Are you so dense that you don't know what you are doing?

Seriously. At age 13 you should be well aware that men are off limits. 16 year olds are off limits too.

What is wrong with you!

I'm sorry but this is just too pathetic for words.

While he may be a pedophile, you are a sitting duck, and I don't believe you don't realize that it is wrong. I don't buy for a second that you aren't fully aware of how inappropriate this is.

While he may be a perverted, sick and twisted adult male, I don't buy for a second that you havent' been taught in school that no means no, and that when an adult male wants to be your boyfriend, you should be running and hiding under your mother's apron.

You seriously don't think this is wrong? Are you kidding me?

You could put a stop to this right now, but you choose not to, and you are fully aware that YOUR participation in a relationship with this man is wrong.

So, what advice are you expecting to get? How about taking responsibility for your own actions- do the right thing- REPORT HIM.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 11:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hjpan View Post
    Honestly, I am 100% Chinese and seriously... the issue is that 98% of chinese girls look like elementary or junior high even though they are in college. How do I know this? I'm currently attending an uni in commie china and majority of the girls look like prepubescent status :(.

Guess he has that weird ****.

And yes, get that guy locked up cause that's just nasty and sick
    Why are you bringing up chinese girls? The guy is Chinese, the child is American, it says so in her post.

The fact is that she's 13, he's 26, that makes him a pedophile. He's a man, she's a child. Any man that goes after a 13 year old child should be locked up and never see the light of day again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search