Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 01:12 PM
    Will installing two liquid line driers have an adverse affect on a system
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2010, 07:45 PM

Why are you putting in 2? Or are you adding 1 and leaving the old one in? If just adding. Remove the old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I check if liquid line is cold and suction line is warm? [ 4 Answers ]

The unit was installed 3 years ago. It was never started until now. I have changed the filter dryer, vacumed, and I opened the txv inside the cased coil. I have sucked the refrigerant back, and vacumed 3-4 times, but the liquid line stays cold and the suction line stays warm. I do know the...

Property line and adverse possession? [ 2 Answers ]

A few years ago, my neighbor offered to replace the common fence if he could use the narrow space between our garages (a strip about 1-2 feet the length of my garage) for composting. He built a swinging panel from the fence line over to my garage so I would continue to have access. Am I risking...

Property line dispute - adverse possession [ 20 Answers ]

My property line has been the same for over 30 years. This line is fenced. Now my neighbor says that the line is wrong and has decided to use what he considers his land. When he bought the ranch this fence was in place. I am located in Shepherd Montana. Shouldn't this land, under adverse...

Adverse reaction to over the counter liquid cat worm medicine [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me! I gave my 12 week old kitten an over the counter liquid dewormer (I did not overdose) and he has had a terribly adverse reaction. He has been to the vet, but approx 60 hours later he still is acting like he is possessed! He was a completely calm, quiet, loving cat before the wormer...

View more questions Search