Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Archie01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 12:34 PM
    Question about a kids movie/feature length episode, from the nineties
    I seem to have several memories of a kids TV movie or a feature length episode of a TV show, way back in the nineties, following a boy who lives in an apartment in a big city in America (possibly New York or somewhere of that nature), with his dad and brother (I think).
    In the beginning of this film, I seem to remember one of the boys on a red tricycle riding around the apartment. The main boy also narrates to the camera Malcolm in the middle style.
    During this film, one summer the boy goes away to visit some family (with his dad and brother) in a small American town (possibly a fishing village or a sea side town) where the boy hangs out with some friends (a boy and a girl), I also seem to remember there being a large amount of people staying under one roof in a large house (home alone style)
    (I only seem to have small flashes of incidents during this movie so unfortunately there's not a lot to work from).
    Whilst there the boy swallows a bug and the lead boy sees a young lady working in the library and “falls in love with her”. One of the main flashes I have is of the group coming across a house (possibly near a lighthouse) where an elderly famous sports player (Baseball I think) lives with his wife.
    I only have small flashes of memory in relation to this film, hence the very vague description, but it has been bugging me for months, as I simply cannot put my finger on what I'm remembering.
    If anyone could help, or has any ideas or clues as to the identity of this movie/series I would be very grateful, as this has been bugging me for ages.

Check out some similar questions!

Feature length animated movie - 1980s? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm really struggling to recall the title of a feature-length cartoon movie to which the female protagonist and a cat were named Sabrina. The female protagonist was lost in a shipwreck as a child and was adopted by some old lady in a forest who owned the cat. The male protagonist was adopted into a...

Question about a movie playing in the background of Supernatural: Season 5, episode 6 [ 3 Answers ]

During the episode, "I Believe the Children Are Our Future," there is a movie right in the beginning playing in the background. Originally, I thought it was Cujo. There was a woman in a car with the window half-rolled down and what looked like a yellow lab snapping at her from the outside. She...

Trying to find an old Cartoon feature length film from the 80's - 90's [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years as I can't remember what it is called so hopefully someone on here can help me :) I would have watched this film around 1988 - 1992 and the only thing I can actually remember is there were a group of people (2 - 4) flying slowly on a blimp over some waste land...

Weird feature length sci fi cartoon of the 80s with giants and smaller people. [ 2 Answers ]

There was a feature length cartoon in the 80s about two groups of people. Some were giants and some were small people. There were traps to kill the small people. There was a scene about a mating ritual in which their bodies danced, and the heads were flying globes. I think if I remember correctly,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.