Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duked Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 09:51 AM
    1992 honda accord lx - chevy lover in need of help with this honda
    We just bought this 1992 honda accord lx, it drives and runs like a cadillac, we can let the car set and run all day but it won't lose a bit of coolant, but you drive it right down the road and back it pours every bit of coolant out somewhere toward the back of the engine... Im a chevy person, I know nothing about hondas someone help
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2010, 09:59 AM

There are too many things that it could be (water pump, connecting pipe, heater hose, bypass hose, IACV hose)--you'll have to jack it up and check it out.
    hobbyist4fun Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2010, 02:26 PM
    Definitely check the large o-rings on the connecting pipe. How many miles on your 92?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 Honda Accord [ 22 Answers ]

Where is the MAIN RELAY located?

I have a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans [ 2 Answers ]

I got a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans in it. Would it be possibly.

Honda Accord 1992 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I have a Honda Accord 1992 and its great except that it guzzles a lot of fuel. The average that it gives is around 6 kilometres per litre which I think is very less. Is this the normal average that this car gives or is there a serious problem with my car. Can any owner of the same vehicle...

1992 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1992 honda accord that won't start. I have replaced the battery, starter, and main relay assembly. The car still won't start I'm thinking its going to be an ignition problem but I don't know where to look. I have also replaced the distributor cap wires and spark plugs can anyone please...

1992 Honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all hopefully I can get a lot of help from this... Where to start on my 1992 Honda I tried starting it one day and it started all right but kept starting and starting after I had already started the thing. Started smoking and I pulled the coil wire. The car started back by itself I guess...

View more questions Search