Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keltay Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2010, 05:51 PM
    Does he know how I feel?
    There is this guy at school and he is like in two of my classes well we got to know each other well in the last month and a half and he is really funny and sweet, and I have found that I have grown to like him very much so and I think he may be catching on. Sometimes when we are talking he will be kidding around saying what if you were my girlfriend or something like that and like I laugh and stuff but like I get lost for words sometimes when we are talking and sometimes its really awkward and he asked me why I always blush around him and smile... Do you think he knows I like him?
    Vando Posts: 17, Reputation: 6

Nov 7, 2010, 06:31 PM
    Yes, he knows. Next time he asks you that question respond by saying "I don't know (while smiling) what if I was your girlfriend?" That will catch him of guard and blush himself.
    JaneDoe24 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Nov 16, 2010, 01:30 AM
    Yes he knows you like him and he definitely likes you back. But just to be on the safe side, tell him you like him. You don't have much to lose because clearly he likes you back or he wouldn't put scenerios with "what if you were my gf in them". Flirt a little more if you want it to go somewhere else and see how he reacts. Hopefully it goes well.

Good Luck:)
    hellomotto Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 05:10 PM
    I think he doesn't know you like him because if he knew... boy your in trouble... [ I'm not trying to scare you or anything]
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 24, 2010, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hellomotto View Post
    I think he doesn't know you like him because if he knew.......boy your in trouble.......[ im not trying to scare you or anything]
    Why would she be in trouble if he knows she likes him?

To the OP (original poster), it sounds like he knows and he's interested too. Why not be honest and straightforward and tell him how you feel? Don't play games, it never leads anywhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Things are changing, I feel annoyed. I feel uncapable of feeling any kind of emotion. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 9 months now, and I liked him for another 7 months before we started dating. Everything has been splendid besides a few ups and downs we have worked through together. In the past month though, I noticed my feelings for him were not as strong, and this both scared...

My breast feel tender my period was short I feel a pulse in my stomach [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted only three days but only one was normal the other two were really light I can feel a pulse in my lower stomach my mom had her period for four months when she was pregnant with me could I be pregnant

Can women have a affair feel like she got to stay in it if the person feel in love [ 3 Answers ]

I heard a woman say she had sex with a co-worker cause she was bored, and he was coming at her everyday about loving her and treating her right. She then had sex with him and after 2 encounters wanted to stop but didn't know how to tell him no.

I am 34 weeks pregnant and I can not feel my baby's movement I just can feel kicking [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant an I can not feel my baby's movments I just can feel kicking for 5 times aday only is it normal or there is aproblem?

View more questions Search