Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bella13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 11:45 AM
    Is there a ghost or spirit following me or trying to communicate with me ?
    I get feelings that I'm being watched and I've heard a voice talk to me but only saying one word, I couldn't understand the word the first time. It happened again on a different night and I heard " hello ". When I'm laying in bed trying to fall asleep I feel like something is watching me and I hear noices

Check out some similar questions!

Spirit, ghost, shadow person? [ 6 Answers ]

As a child I remember seeing (and sensing) a male human figure/shadow enter my room and search through my jewellery box which was near the head of my bed. It was a slim figure, completely black (like a shadow) and over say 5 foot. It did not harm or touch me but I was scared stiff. However I don't...

Spirit or ghost sighting [ 4 Answers ]

I was awakened by something this morning and I don't know what it is or what it means. I woke up and a ghost or spirit was standing at the foot of my bed , at my husbands feet. I closed my eye and opened them again and it was still there but the room was so bright I thought it was daylight outside....

I think there is some ghost or spirit in my room [ 3 Answers ]

Lately things have been happening to me, like a lighter went missing, doors have been opening and closing, and I used to play the ouija board with my friends when they came over. I'm pretty sure I closed the ouija board properly, but could this have something to do with what's been going on at my...

Am I being followed by a ghost / spirit / thing? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm now 28 and still experiencing the same phenomenon that I did as a child. I have continuously been followed by what I can best describe as a dark figure that likes to play tricks. 'It' or 'they' have followed me from my childhood home, to university to where I reside today with my partner. I...

Communicate with a spirit [ 2 Answers ]

How can I communicate with the spirits in my home and also be able to hear them

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.