Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    althompson000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 06:41 PM
    White Rogers Thermostat to a Honeywell RTH2310
    I have a old white rogers thermostat and trying to hook it to a Honeywell RTH2310. When I have taken the cover off my old thermostat it only has 4 wires. The diagram for the Honeywell shows a 5 Wire.

I have Blue, White, Yellow and Gray
    crazytech Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 11:28 AM
    Old stat: - White Rodgers
    System: - ? I will need this info like is it Gas furnace or heat pump
    Efficiency of furnace if it is furnace- ?
    Wires: - 4
    Terminals Wired:- I will also need the terminals that were used on your old stat like R,G,Y,W,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Honeywell RTH2310 Thermostat and my heat and ac does not work, any help? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I went and bought the Honeywell RTH2310 which according to the Honeywll tech is compatible for my ac/heat unit. I have a 3 zone forced air unit and now when I turn the heat setting on the boiler does not turn on, and also the a/c unit does not turn on when I set the thermostat to cool. My other...

Honeywell vs. White rogers [ 1 Answers ]

I just had to have my thermostats replaced and my service man told me the White rogers was much better than my Honeywell. He also charged me $100.00 each plus installation. White Rogers #IF 86 344 Honeywell RTH110B Did I received good information?

Honeywell Digital vs. White-Rogers Heating/AC Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to replace a White-Rogers 1F95-1277 thermostat with a Honeywell Digital Thermostat. I have the Honeywell RTH110B, but, it is not compatible. Any ideas what model Honeywell Digital Thermostat (for 5-wire) is compatible with the White-Rogers 1F95-1277 (which is old - 7 wires)?

Changing thermostat from White Rogers to Honeywell RTH230B [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, We are trying to change out our White Rogers thermostat for a Honeywell RTH230B. The Honeywell has slots for RH, RC, W, Y and G, however, we have the following wires Red, Orange, Green, Yellow and White. Where does the orange wire go?

View more questions Search