Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rick9333 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 06:46 AM
    I have a receipt for a ghana passport application form was if it's the real thing
    Here's a receipt that this gal I'm talking from in ghana sent me to prove she's applying for a passport. I was wonder if anybody knows if this is the real deal?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 06:50 AM
    No it is not real, Ghana is the largest area for scam dating in the world, merely goggle ghana and scam and you get 10's of thousands of pages of scams, you look at the US web site from the embassy in Ghana, they warn you.

The visa and the passport is no more than 300 dollars, what money after the passport are they trying to steal from you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana passport fee for Ghana citizens [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know,the cost of a Ghanaian citizen is required to pay in Ghana,when applying for a new passport,for the first time, The person resides in Tema,and does he need to travel to Accra,to apply for a passport.

Is this passport fake or not? Ghana Passport [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I hope you can help me... I have someone I really like... I am young german boy... and I hope you can tell me... is this a fake ID? I hope you can help me thank you... http://g-international.net/passportpeter.jpg I really hope you can give me a clue

Is this a real Ghana Passport [ 5 Answers ]

I was sent this passport from a woman in Ghana Does this look like a real passport Not signed on the top and does not look like the picture is attached right Thanks for any help David

Portuguese passport Application Form [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to obtain a passport application form, electronically, without having to visit the embabsy in London? I have a portuguese passort and need to apply for one for my spouse.

View more questions Search