Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nerris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2010, 01:08 AM
    Why when joining strings of fairy lights together the lights won't work?
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2010, 02:46 AM

If u are using more string then manufacturer recommends, u may be overloading circuit. More info please.

Chuck
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Nov 6, 2010, 11:48 AM

Or the string may have a fusible link inside of the plug that has opened and shut the current down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher not working. Lights blinking, tries but won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 66516712000 dishwasher. Tonight my daughter's bathtub was on the counter above it and the seam cracked letting a baby bath full of water drip down the counter and into the dishwasher. Now it has various lights blinking (Cancel is on, and turns on though I did not ask it too) ...

My park lights, my dash lights don't work at all in my 1999 accord lx. Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

I was installing some window washer led nozzles for my car today and spliced the red wire I'm pretty sure since I thought it was the parking light. When I turned the lights on to see if it worked, the parking lights not worked, not only that, but now my dash light is not working as well as my rear...

Tail lights and dashboard lights not workingbut brake lights work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 95 ponitac bonneville, when I pull the switch to turn it on, the headlights only go on. My dash and tail lights will not go on. When I press the brake my dashboard lights go on. When I release the brake the ddash goes back off. Help anyone

Outlets have power, lights work, won't run tools [ 8 Answers ]

Hello all this is my first time here. My problem is in my detached garage that has its own elec service separate from the house (I get 2 bills). 100 amp service in the garage and 200 amp in the house. I tried to install a garage door opener and the outlets in my garage won't run it, the...

Lights on dash won't work [ 2 Answers ]

Can u tell me why the lights on my 97 chevy venture won't work ?

View more questions Search