Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shmoogerfu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 02:06 PM
    How long does a cell battery need to charge for the first time?
    wooodrow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 04:03 PM
    The time required to charge a battery depends on the battery type, the capacity of the battery, and the type of charger being used. A higher mAh battery will take longer to charge than a lower mAh battery. In general, it will take 3-4 hours to "rapid charge" a battery to the 80% level, and an additional 8 hours to “slow or trickle” charge a battery to the 100% level. A good approach is to charge your battery overnight for about 12 hours

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long should I charge my new cell phone battery? [ 24 Answers ]

I have had the worst luck with new cell phones. I buy them, let the battery die, and then charge it until it is fully charged. After I do this it seems that the battery is so crappy. I have to constantly charge my new phone and the battery only lasts less then 10 hours. I need help!! If anyone...

Which battery is preferable for use in a car.A dry cell or a wet cell battery? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to get a new battery for a mercedes benz and I don't which one to pick among the two.some say the wet cell battery is better but I still want to be sure.So,between the wet cell and dry cell battery, which one is really more efficient and preferable for use in a car? Which one picks up...

Chargeing time for new Cell phone battery [ 1 Answers ]

Replaced vx4400 Li-ion dead battery with BTMLLL - 03613M new battery Li-on both are 3.7v. What is the charging time.

Will I get probation violated for new charge and how long jail time? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm on felony probation for attempted possession of marijuana w intent to sale in a school zone... the kind of probation I'm on is where if you screw up the deals off and I can do the rest of time in jail... been good for 9 months... got 9 more to go... but I got caught with a straw w cocaine...

Battery C cell [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to solder a wire to a C cell battery, I cannot get the solder to attach. I've tried several types of solder but so far none hold. Maybe I afraid to put too much heat to the battery. Can someone give me advice or another means to attach the wire?

View more questions Search