Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the big sichis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Need cheats
    I am a noob in stick arena and I need the speed cheat so how do you do that??
    LethPhaos Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 06:21 AM
    I don't think this is a place to ask about cheats, correct me if I'm wrong...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 9, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LethPhaos
    I don't think this is a place to ask about cheats, correct me if I'm wrong...
    you are correct, but possibly not for the reason you think. "Cheats" are not illegal or necessarily unethical. They are simply information shared by game players to help them progress in a game. For example, If I tell you that on the 2nd level of X game, you need to pick up the sword instead of the lance, that would be considered a cheat. There are loads of cheats published in gaming mags and spread out on forums like these.

But this question belongs in the Games forum, not the networks forum.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 9, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Yes I think if the poster asked this in full english, explaining the game, version and things they were intersted in, I almost deleted this when I first saw it because of illegal ( cheating) activity, had I not noted Scotts explaining what this really meant
    timman12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 11:44 AM

You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stick arena cheats [ 19 Answers ]

Are there any stick arena hacks/cheats? If so please quote and tell were to riecieve the cheats/hacks.:cool:

Where do I find stick arena cheats? [ 6 Answers ]

Where do I find stick arena cheats ,and how do you hit fast with a weopen?I try to look but I can't find one.if anyone knows tell me it.ok?:)

Stick Arena Cheats? [ 9 Answers ]

I've been searching for games and found this one. I've played and seen many cheats. How do they die and get a wep automatically when they revive? How do they go through walls? How they go real fast?

SIMS Making Magic cheats [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is the right forum or not. But does anyone have any great cheats for SIMS Making Magic? Thanks

View more questions Search